• Status of the UK’s growing pipeline for large-scale ground-mounted PV projects
• Overview of regions being targeted now by project developers
• Expected pipeline for completion during 2014 and beyond
• Review of the challenges and barriers to pipeline deployment
• Comparing the UK’s large-scale ground-mount sector to other Gigawatt markets globally
As Vice President, Dr. Finlay Colville leads the NPD Solarbuzz team of analysts dedicated to PV market research and strategic consulting activities. Since 2010, he has co-authored the PV Equipment Quarterly report. A frequent speaker at high-profile industry engagements and major industry events worldwide, he is a regular contributor to leading trade magazines and online newsletters. Dr. Colville has been active in the PV industry since 2005. He previously served as Director of Strategic Marketing for Coherent, Inc.'s solar business unit, where he managed PV market intelligence and new product strategy. He holds a BSc in Physics from the University of Glasgow and a PhD in Nonlinear Photonics from the University of St. Andrews.